VINCENT EHINDERO BLOGGER AWARD -NOMINATION
The fabulous Sovely Matters nominated me for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award. Please check out her website, MurmelMeister, Life (Style) with Heart and Soul . It is a wonderfully varied blog, and the stories, poems, thoughts expressed are exactly that: full of heart and soul.
Thank you for the nomination!
You can find out more about the AWARD at WWW.VINCENTEHINDERO.WORDPRESS.COM
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo) and your answers.
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
Sovely chose just one and that makes this extra-special to me. I am not sure how you feel about blogging awards, so I will follow in Sovely’s footsteps and nominate just one: The Vintage Toy Advertiser – for the joy he brings through sharing his private treasure trove of 20th century print advertising, toys, and pop culture curiosities. He is also a great writer, poet and artist, and does all this while working in healthcare! I could nominate lots of others – why not you check out ‘Blogs and Sites I love’ ?
- What is the soundtrack of your life?
From Happy Disco to Gloomy Rock – everything except Death Metal and any sexist/racist ‘crap’..
- If your life is like an open book, what would be the title of it?
“Wibi’s wondrous voyage” – “Wibi’s wundersame Reise”
- Do you prefer to spend time with other people and adapt or would you rather do your own thing?
‘No man is an island’ – I have reached an age or time in my life, where I feel that I must follow my own path, rather than adapt – but I am also a believer in staying curious and in living in harmony, so I absolutely need – and love to – spend time with other people.
- So what is next for you?
Trying to get my creative juices flowing again, having spent too long working in a poisonous environment. Also, perhaps a move to yet another country…
- How do you deal with the history of your country?
I used to say that I wanted to be a globetrotter, a ‘woman of the world’… In terms of where I am ‘at home’ there are now 2 countries and there are horrible chapters in the history of each – some more well-documented than others. I still carry ‘guilt’ about these, even if I wasn’t around at the time, so try to be honest about what happened and to live and encourage others to live in a way so that there will be no repeat of the horrors.
And here are my questions for TVTA:
- If you were a Marvel character, who would you be?
- What are you (creatively) working on at the moment?
- If you were granted the fulfilment of 3 wishes, what would they be?
- Do you like James Bond – and if yes, who (actor) is your favourite?
- How do you manage to fit your writing and artistic work around work and family life?
Thank you again, Sovely of Murmelmeister, for nominating me – it was a tough, but enjoyable experience!